Okay, so this is a pattern for a nice twirly skirt for your monster high doll. I assume you know the basics of crochet, but if you don’t these are all easy to learn.
- DK weight yarn in the color of your choice
- A size 0(3.25 mm) crochet hook
- A small snap, some velcro, or a small button for the waist closure.
- A needle and thread to attach your snap.
- Start by chaining 17.
- Turn, and single crochet across 16.
- Chain 3, and then make 2 double crochet in next 12 st, and one dc in the next, leaving a small tab which will make the waist closure. For a more defined waistline, do this round in the back loops only.
- Join with a slip stitch to the top of your chain 3.
- Chain 3, and make 2 double crochet in each stitch around. Join with slip stitch to top of beginning chain.
- Chain 3, and then double crochet in each stitch around, and join to the beginning chain 3.
- Repeat round 6 one more time for a short skirt, or as many times as you like for a longer one.
And that’s it, weave in your ends and add the fastening of your choice(I used a snap) and you’re done!
Please forgive Shiro-tan for her lack of face, I’m redoing it and her hair on wednesday and I’ve got it cleaned off in preparation for that.